If you are unhappy with your choice you can return your order to us for a full refund within 7 days of receiving
To be eligible for a refund items must be returned unworn and in their original packaging.
You can return your items directly in our shop or you can send it back to us by post.
If you are returning your order by post, please include a note in the return detailing:
Reason for Return
It is advisable to send the items by Recorded Delivery for your own records.
Once we received your goods, we will contact you within 3 working days of receipt.
- Returns lost in transit is the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during transit.
- We advise you to wrap the jewellery you want to return in bubble wrap and put it inside a small box to avoid damages. Please don’t use envelopes.
- Items damaged due to customer negligence will not be accepted for refund. Worn goods as evidence by scratches, dirt or additional workmanship by other jewellers are not refundable.
- If the items are in perfect condition and arrive within 7 days return period, you will be credited for the cost of the goods back to your original form of payment.
- Delivery charges are not refundable
- Refunds take between 5-10 business days to show back in your account.
If you have any questions, please contact us.